Rosslare’s DigiTool® GC-01 reader is part of Rosslare’s DigiTool® guard patrol system encompassing a complete range of professional, leading-edge, high-quality, high-performance products for private and public sectors. Designed for the rigors of guarding, this reader is an advanced waterproof, lightweight, and rechargeable handheld reader for metallic numeric Dallas iButtonTM chips. The DigiTool® GC-01 packs features such as a large memory, extended rechargeable battery life for ultimate guarding on the go, and rugged housing.
Rosslare’s DigiTool ® GC-01 reader is designed with a focus on high quality and reliability. It is a lightweight hand-held iButton reader intended for trouble free Guard Patrol Touring applications. The DigiTool® GC-01 reader collects raw data of guard usage, tours, location tags, user, and event tags. It has three modes of notification for providing confirmation of tag data acquisition. Raw data is downloaded to the GS-01 Reports Lite software, which provide tour management and archival features of the guard patrol system. The software is used to generate reports and analyze data. The DigiTool® GC-01 reader has an internal 1800 mAh Lithium-ion rechargeable battery, which can provide over 300,000 reads or 6 months of use before recharging. When used with the GA-06 leather holster, the DigiTool® GC-01 reader can be worn on a belt for convenient transportation.
▪ Low battery and memory full alerts by means of vibration, visual, and audio beeps
▪ High capacity rechargeable internal 1800 mAh Lithium-ion battery
▪ Highly rugged and waterproof (meets IP-68 level tests)
▪ 9600 baud speed uploading/ downloading speed
PROFESSIONAL GRADE FEATURES
▪ Flexibility with the option to select models with Dallas iButton ID chip
▪ Tamper evident seals
▪ Polycarbonate and carbon-hardened stainless steel casing, ensuring its lightweight, portability, and durability
▪ High capacity, can hold 8,000 events in non-volatile memory