ROSSLARE’S DIGITOOL® GUARD PATROL SYSTEM, IS THE BEST, COST-BENEFIT, GUARD PATROL MANAGEMENT PLATFORM AVAILABLE IN THE MARKET TO DATE, ENCOMPASSING A COMPLETE RANGE OF PROFESSIONAL, LEADINGEDGE, HIGH-QUALITY, HIGH-PERFORMANCE PRODUCTS. ROSSLARE’S LIGHT-WEIGHT GA-01 LOCATION TAG ACCURATELY IDENTIFY GUARD TOUR LOCATIONS, ASSETS, AND AREAS THAT NEED A PLANNED GUARD OBSERVATION, AS WELL AS PERSONNEL MONITORING.
Rosslare’s GA-01 location tag is designed with a focus on high quality and reliability. Encased in a rugged plastic housing, the location tags contain a hardened stainless-steel ID chip, snap-fitted into the back of the GA-01 and programmed to provide an electronic registration number for automatic identification. Each has the option of including a Dallas iButton ™ ID chip or a generic numeric ID chip. Other features include easy deletion of lost or stolen tags from the system database, light-weight portable units, as well as uniquely preprogrammed codes that cannot be altered or replicated. The GA-01 location tag easily attaches to any solid, flat surface. A cover range of red, yellow, violet, black, and orange are available to identify different locations. The key fob is available in black or white.
▪ Unique codes provided by factory-programmed 16- byte ID consisting of 12 hexadecimal digits plus a 4- digit number for series validation
▪ 1 in 300 billion chance of two tags with the same code
▪ Durable, highly rugged and waterproof (meets IP68 level tests)
▪ Sealed ID chip’s internal code cannot be altered or replicated
▪ Plastic casing easily attaches to any solid, flat surface with screws, glue, or double coated tape
▪ Easy to use
PROFESSIONAL GRADE FEATURES
▪ Flexibility with the option to select models with Dallas iButton™ ID chip
▪ Tamper evident seals
▪ DigiTool® Guard Patrol system can be used indoors and outdoors in a wide range of temperatures
▪ Conveniently add location tags to the database by registering the chip’s ID
▪ Easily invalidate a lost or stolen tag by deleting it from the system database
▪ Use the database to register changes in location tag