DINTEK PowerMAXTM Cat.6 Patch Cords are specifically designed to support maximum performance for high-speed data networks for 1000Mb and 10Gigabit Ethernet applications and are fully tested to meet ANSI/TIA Cat.6 channel requirements.
DINTEK PowerMAXTM patch cords are made from DINTEK's high-quality, unshielded four-pair 24AWG stranded patch cable, containing an internal PE cross member. The use of the internal PE cross member maintains consistent separation of pairs in order to maximize the throughput of data.
The patch cords are pre-terminated with RJ45 plugs and feature anti-snag strain relief boots. DINTEK recommends the entire range of PowerMAXTM UTP products be used in an end-to-end system to maximize cabling performance.
- Molded boots prevent pin from bending and cables from kinking
- 24AWG stranded wire provides maximum flexibility
- Fully tested to meet ANSI/TIA-568-2.D Cat.6 requirement
- The various colors are available to meet TIA/EIA-606 standards
- The mechanical characteristics and transmission performance meet 16Mbps token Ring, 10BaseT, 100BaseT, 155Mbps, 622Mbps ATM, Gigabit-Ethernet and 1.2Gbps ATM requirements
- Patch panel to patch panel connections
- PC to information outlet connections
- Information outlet to telecommunications closet connections
- Equipment & DTE connections
- Voice; T1; ISDN
- 10BASE-T (IEEE 802.3)
- 16Mbps Token Ring (IEEE802.5)
- 100VG-AnyLAN (IEEE802.12)
- 100BASE-T Ethernet (IEEE802.3)
- 155/622Mbps 1.2/2.4 Gbps ATM
- 1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet
- 550MHz Broadband Video
- ETL verified
- ISO/IEC 11801
- CENELEC EN 50173
- (UL) CM & CSA CMG