• 60W PoE budget
• Supports IEEE 802.3af/at PoE to Power PoE capable network devices
• Supports transmission distance up to 250M
• Lightning protection 6KV
• Smart Features: Extend, VLAN, QoS and PoE
• Plug & Play Installation
The D-Link DES-F1006P-E is a 6 port 100Mbps with 4 10/100 Mbps PoE ports, 2 10/l00Mbps uplink ports. This Switch enables users to easily connect and supply power to PoE-capable devices such as wireless Access Points (APs), IP cameras.
Power Over Ethernet
The DES-Fl006P-E supports both IEEE 802.3at and IEEE 802.3af PoE protocol. With a total PoE budget of 60 watts ,allowing users to attach an IEEE 802.3af-compliant device to the DES-Fl006P-E without requiring additional power. PoE is especially suitable for devices that are far from power outlets or when users want to minimize the clutter of extra cables as power is supplied via the Ethernet cables themselves
Switch working mode
Using DIP switch, the working mode of DES-Fl 006P-E can be changed
1. Extend Mode: 1-4 ports support 250 meters long distance power supply (should be use catSe or cat6 cable)
2. VLAN Mode: Isolating ports 1-4 to each other can effectively suppress network storms and improve network performance.
3. QoS Mode: Customize application priority to improve network sensitivity. For example, video priority, monitoring transmission is more smooth
4. PoE Mode: Automatically detect the power receiving port, find the dead device, power off and restart the devices