- 4K HDMI Video Output & 16MP Decoding Capacity: Sharp image definition up to 8MP and a 4-channel display ensures you capture every detail, from every angle†.
- Simplified Deployment with PoE+: Easily connect and power your PoE camera with one RJ45 cable transmitting both data and power. No power adapter needed.
- 4-Channel Simultaneous Playback§: Replay the feed from up to 4 cameras at the same time, increase replay speed, and find events in the video schedule to easily review footage.
- H.265+: Without using any extra bandwidth, your camera transmits compressed crystal-clear video to save disk space, ease network loads, and reduce monitoring costs without sacrificing image quality.
- ONVIF Ensures Compatibility△: Easily add IPCs from VIGI and other brands to establish a powerful and varied network thanks to barrier-free compatibility.
- Plug & Play: Allows new and unused VIGI IP Cameras to be added automatically to the new NVR and activated instantly, making installation faster than ever before.
- 24/7 Continuous Recording: Stores up to 10 TB of footage from connected cameras to secure your data for quick, convenient access.
- Remote Monitoring: The dedicated VIGI app and VIGI Security Manager enable remote monitoring, providing ease and convenience.
- Two-Way Audio: With voice intercom support, carry two-way conversations while watching your feed from anywhere. Suitable for management.
- 80 Mbps Video Access Bandwidth: High video access bandwidth ensures your NVR manages more cameras with high resolution. Based on laboratory testing using VIGI cameras, VIGI NVR can manage up to four 4MP cameras.