ADATA DDR4 modules for notebooks realize new generation advantages in highly reliable and cost-effective products. DDR4 brings higher performance thanks to faster frequencies compared to DDR3, going up to 2666MHz. It does this while operating at a low 1.2V, which is 20% less than DDR3 in terms of energy consumption.
● High speed up to 2666MHz
● Energy efficient: saves 20% power compared to DDR3
● High-quality PCB provides improved signal transfer and system stability.
● Supports Intel Coffee Lake, Cannon Lake, Skylake-X and Kaby Lake-X CPU
● Supports AMD Socket AM4 and Socket TR4
● Module: 260-pin DIMM
● Densities: 4GB / 8GB / 16GB / 32GB
● Power supply: VDD and VDDQ=1.2V +0.06/-0.06V
● DRAM activation power supply: VPP = 2.5V (+0.25V / -0.125V)
● DRAM VCC: DDR4 STD 1.2V
● Operating temperature: 0°C to 85°C
● Warranty: limited lifetime