The XPG SPECTRIX D60G DDR4 memory features a unique dual RGB light strip design that gives it the largest RGB surface area of any memory module! What's more, it sports a wide frequency range from 3000-4133MHz and supports Intel® XMP 2.0 profiles for easy overclocking.
● Mesmerizing RGB lighting - supports software from major motherboard makers, fully customizable and programmable
● More RGB per mm2 -That equates to over 60% of the module's surface area.
● Supports the new Intel X299 platform and implements baseline 2666MHz (via SPD settings)
● Fast clock speeds up to 4133MHz
● Works with the Latest AMD Platforms
● Supports Intel® XMP 2.0
● RoHS compliant
● Speed: DDR4 3200MHz ~ 4133MT/s
● Module size: 8GB ~ 32GB *8GB:8GB、16GB (8GBx2) *16GB:16GB、32GB(16GBx2)
● Compatibility: DDR4 2666 CL 19-19-19 at 1.2V
● Operating temperature: 0°C to 85°C
● Storage temperature: -20°C to 65°C
● Operating voltage: 1.35V ~ 1.4V
● Dimensions (L x W x H): 133.35 x 45.93 x 8.4mm (±1mm)
● Warranty: Lifetime