- The QuickScan? reader series is Datalogic ADC's value line of general purpose handheld data collection products.
- The QuickScan Lite QW2100 linear imager is an entry level product created specifically for reading long and truncated bar codes which is common in some areas of the world. It is perfect for use in retail, light manufacturing, document/bill processing and banking/finance environments.
- The QW2100 imager is small, lightweight and its ergonomic design is comfortable to use during daily operations.
- It offers snappy reading performance on most 1D bar codes and features a wide scanning angle with an extended scanning line which is perfect for capturing longer and wider bar codes typically found on utility bills and used by manufacturers of electronic parts.
- Additionally, the scanning line is thinner and brighter, allowing users to scan at wide angles without having to increase the scanning distance.
- A specially designed stand has been created for the QW2100 imager which is light in weight, collapsible to use as a holder instead of a stand, and also has a ?tiltable head? for various angle settings.
- The QW2100 imager is available with two interface options: USB or Keyboard Wedge / RS-232 and includes various packaging options so that it can be ordered as a scanner only or as a kit equipped with a scanner, cable and stand to facilitate hands-free reading options.
- The Datalogic Aladdin? configuration software provides user-friendly features that simplify the start-up procedure, even for inexperienced users.
~ Wide scan angle
~ Laser-like thinner and extended scan line
~ Datalogic?s patented ?Green Spot? technology for good-read feedback
~ Water and Particulate Sealing Rating: IP42
~ Drop Resistance to 1.5 m / 5.0 ft
~ Uses the same cables and power supplies as the current QuickScan products
~ Bulk packaging available (10 scanners per box)
~ USB Certified Kits available